Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Host Family

So... the other day my host mum messaged me :D
It is the most EXCITING feeling to receive a message from them !
She said that they were pleased to have me as their "daughter'' for a year ^^
Ohmygosh THE EXCITEMENT!!!!! xDDD


Since its summer vacation in Austria at the moment, my host family is on holidays in Italy until the 20th of August. So basically, i can't talk to them more until then. :/ 
But anyways, i'll be living in Salzburg! 
Birth city of Mozart, Filming of Sound of Music...woohoo! :D
(and much more) 












And BEHOLD! The name of my school that i shall be attending for a year... 
---> HAK Bundeshandelsakademie und HAS Bundeshandeksschule Hallein
Yes, I'm still confused as to how to even START to pronnounce it o_o"
But it looks pretty fancy ;P Tehehe
43 days!!!



Image

No comments:

Post a Comment