Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday 12 July 2011

50 DAYS ----✈

Holy Cow. 
Five Zero o.o


I cant wait to write my blogs in german one day. 
AFS signed me up for an online language course called Rosetta Stone.  **wooooo. . . so . . .exciting --" ** 
Although, I must say its extremely helpful so far but i wish i could learn German faster! :/ Damn foreign languages. 


So now, i'm just waiting for my police check to arrive in the mail so i can translate it all into German for my visa. :D
*happy dance*
AND host family info + school. 
   - Good things come to those who wait 


I should write down a list of what i should pack. BUT THE AMOUNT I CAN TAKE IS SO LIMITED!! 
Hmmm...
TOP TEN ITEMS TO PACK: (apart from passport, documents, tickets etc) 
1. Camera + Camera accessories
2. Laptop 
3. Mobile
4. Journal
5. Straightener
6. German dictionary
7. German phrase book
8. 'German for dummies' volume 1. xDD 
9. Toothbrush + toothpaste
10. Brush


Lol. That list will probably change next month....... :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment